1. There is no standard device when the magnetic lock is on the device. The traction plate of the magnetic lock is too tight, so that the magnetic lock body and the traction plate are not completely sucked together, but rather sucked together. This will inevitably form the appearance of lack of suction. The traction plate can be loosened a little to allow the traction plate to have a range of motion, so that the lock body and the traction plate can be completely attracted.
2. If the question is not the above question, then you can consider the question about the wire you choose. You can use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the magnetic lock power input (the normal condition of the magnetic lock is 12V). The farther the magnetic lock is from the power source, the greater the voltage drop that will occur. Lack of voltage will also result in lack of magnetic lock suction power, or lack of suction power. What we need: The distance between the power supply and the magnetic lock is within 50 meters, and it is recommended to use a power cord with a cross-sectional area of 1.0 square millimeter; if it exceeds 50 meters, the cross-sectional area of the power cord is doubled (2.0 square millimeters) within 100 meters, or two 1.0 square millimeter power lines are connected in parallel.
No suction at all
1. First determine the power supply for the electric lock
, There are no doubts. Please use a multimeter to check whether the input voltage is normal at the terminal connected to the power cord of the magnetic lock. Under normal conditions, the voltage should be above 12V; if it is not, please look for the question about the power supply.
2. If you pass the test above, there is no doubt about the power supply, and then check whether the power cord of the magnetic lock you selected can meet the requirements (please refer to the selection of power cord standards above)
3. If there is no doubt in the previous two steps, the power supply is normal, and the power cord selection standard; then, please use a multimeter to check whether the input voltage on the magnetic lock is normal; if the input voltage is 12V, there are two conditions: 1. If the wiring terminal is not connected properly, please acknowledge from the beginning and connect the wiring; 2. There is no doubt about the wiring. If there is any doubt about the magnetic lock, please return it to the factory for repair.