In recent years, the domestic sales of smart door locks have increased significantly. According to the “2017 China Smart Lock Application and Development White Paper” completed by Alibaba Cloud and ICA Alliance for several months, smart door locks exceeded 3.5 million sets in 2016, and sales exceeded 7 million sets in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 100%. Smart door locks are expected to be smart in 2020. Domestic sales of door locks will reach 32 million sets. It does not deny the advantages of smart door locks in terms of safety and convenience, but many consumers complain that the quality of smart locks is not so good after a period of use, and the product life seems to be shorter than that of the merchants.
This is because smart door locks also require maintenance. Smart door locks are a durable consumer product. Even the best smart locks still need essential maintenance measures during use. A mobile phone is properly maintained, and it is still bright and clean after one or two years of use, and its service life is prolonged; and smart door locks, as a low-frequency demand product, can sometimes extend the service life of 3-5 years if you pay attention to daily maintenance.
So how to properly maintain the smart lock? The editor will introduce to you the correct maintenance method of smart lock:
1. Comprehensively inspect your own smart locks every six months or a year. Regularly check whether the smart door lock fixing screws, door lock handles, and other key transmission components are loose. If they are loose, they must be tightened so as not to affect the normal opening of the door lock.
2. Do not get chemically corrosive objects and liquids on the outer lock surface of the smart lock, and do not stick things, so as not to damage the protective layer of the smart lock surface, which not only affects the aesthetics, but also makes the internal materials easy to be oxidized and corroded.
3. The smart lock has been used for a long time, and the surface of the door lock should be kept clean and dry. If there are stains, use soft clean towels and paper towels to wipe, and do not wipe the surface of the door lock with hard or corrosive things.
4. In daily use, one of the most used parts in opening and closing doors is the handle. Its flexibility directly affects the use of the door lock, so please do not hang heavy objects on the handle to avoid disrupting the balance of the handle.
5. The door lock alarms for low voltage, and a set of new batteries should be replaced immediately. Smart door locks used in low-voltage environments for a long time can easily cause system instability.
6. When purchasing batteries, choose door lock batteries that are of good quality and do not leak. As smart door locks need to deal with complex environments such as high temperature in summer, severe cold in winter, and rainy seasons, it is especially important that the battery quality is too hard and does not leak. If the battery box (bin) has battery leakage, it may damage the internal structure of the lock body and electronic devices. , Causing the door lock to be completely damaged.