When choosing a door lock for your home, you should pay special attention to the coordination between the door lock and the door. It is best to match the color and texture with the door, so that after the door is installed, the overall look will be more harmonious and beautiful. We can customize different types of door locks for you, design appearance, color and style according to your requirements, including:
The types of door lock
The feature of door lock
The types of door lock introduce.
1. Padlocks: divided into copper padlocks, iron padlocks and password padlocks, the main specifications are 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 75mm.
2. Drawer lock: It is divided into full copper drawer lock, set copper drawer lock, aluminum core drawer lock and left and right cabinet door locks. The main specifications are φ22.5mm and 16mm.
3. Ball door locks: divided into single insurance door locks, double insurance door locks, triple insurance door locks and multi insurance door locks.
4. Mortise door lock: also known as anti-theft door lock, divided into steel door mortise door lock and wooden door mortise door lock.
5. Ball-shaped door locks: divided into copper-type ball-type door locks, three-tube ball-type door locks, and private room locks.
6. Color locks: divided into glass door locks, interlocking locks, button locks, electrical box switch locks and chain locks, cam locks, etc.
The feature of door lock introduce.
Different from ordinary mechanical locks, smart locks have an automatic electronic induction locking system, which will automatically sense when the door is closed, and the system will automatically lock. Smart locks can be unlocked by fingerprints, passwords, and cards.
Fingerprints are difficult to copy and must be recognized by living bodies. If a stranger wants to enter your home through fingerprint recognition, it is a fantasy. It’s a pity that you can’t be the protagonist of the story, so the scene of stealing fingerprints in the movie will not happen to you. Luke’s fingerprint lock has done a lot of security.