Factors to consider when purchasing padlocks:
1. The place used and its importance. That is, consider using it in frontage gates, hall doors, rooms, bathrooms or passages in order to select products suitable for the required functions.
2. The environment, conditions and requirements of use. The advantages and disadvantages of the use environment should be considered, such as dry humidity, door structure, thickness, left-opening or right-opening, inner-opening or outer-opening, to prevent buying the wrong product.
3. Consider the coordination with the decorative environment. According to one’s own preferences, the coordination and matching of the product should be considered when purchasing the product.
4. Consider the status of family members. Consider whether there are elderly, children or disabled people in the home, and choose products that are convenient for him (her) to use.
5. Consider the economic affordability combined with the family’s economic situation. Those with sufficient economy can buy high-end products, and those with unsatisfactory economy can choose lower-grade products. But pay attention to whether you choose high-end or low-end products, you must consider whether the strength of the manufacturer is Strong and stable in quality, it is recommended to choose products from well-known companies to avoid financial losses and unnecessary troubles and troubles in daily life.
6. Consider the reputation and service standards of dealers to prevent some dealers from recommending counterfeit and shoddy products to consumers based on their own interests.