With the increase in demand in the lock industry, domestic lock brand high-tech enterprises are increasing investment year by year, and the demand for high-end locks is also increasing. For enterprises, it is necessary to continue to increase technology to enhance their core competitiveness. For example, the common IC card electronic locks, electronic code locks, encrypted magnetic card door locks, valve locks, etc., are common on the market, and companies are developing fingerprint locks. Due to the continuous increase in the technical content of locks in recent years, the profitability of personalized and characteristic products is relatively high.
The lock materials on the market are basically divided into stainless steel, copper, zinc alloy, iron steel and aluminum. Stainless steel has good strength, strong corrosion resistance, and the same color, which is the best material for making locks; copper is more versatile, has superior mechanical functions, and is more expensive; high-quality zinc alloys are consolidated and wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant can be very strong, easy Forming, generally used to make mid-range locks. For the purchase and protection of locks, a few things we need to pay attention to are listed.
1. First of all, it is necessary to identify whether the product has the factory name, address, trademark, and whether there is an inspection qualification statement recently issued by a professional quality inspection organization.
2. When purchasing, the material should be moderate, and the hand should be firm and reliable. Do not use various locks made of low-cost, high-quality and defective materials.
3. The equipment of the lock is also a key point: the equipment must be strictly carried out according to the product manual, and the center distance of the equipment, the scope of application and the opening method of the lock must be recognized. Special attention must be paid to prevent the equipment from being corroded by harmful substances on the wooden door with high humidity.
4. The appearance of the lock should be clear, not rough in appearance, and comfortable. The lock is sensitive to rotation when it is open, and the locking device should be effective. It should not feel invalid when it is in the hand. The security function should be good.
5. Always keep the lock body clean to prevent foreign matter from entering the pin groove of the lock cylinder, causing it to be rolled when it is opened, and even the lock cannot be opened.