Nowadays, anti-theft doors have become the guardians of modern home security, and the most important accessory of anti-theft doors is the lock core. The anti-theft door lock core is the heart of the anti-theft door, which has both anti-theft and safety performance. At present, there are many kinds of lock cylinders on the anti-theft door market, so which one is better? What brand of anti-theft door lock core is good? In addition, do you know how to change the anti-theft door lock core? The quality of the door lock is directly related to the safety of the family. If you are not sure that you can change it, it is better to find a professional locksmith to replace it.
Which kind of anti-theft door lock core is better?
1. Anti-theft door lock core level: The anti-theft door lock core used in the market is basically divided into three levels, namely A-level, B-level, and super B-level (also known as C-level). According to the “National Standard for Mechanical Locks”, the anti-theft door lock cylinder has two levels, A and B, and the super B level is an enhanced version of B level additionally developed by entrepreneurs.
A-level lock: At present, the A-level anti-theft lock keys on the market mainly have a one-word key and a cross key. The internal structure of the A-level lock cylinder is very simple, limited to the changes of the marbles, and the marble grooves are few and shallow. The anti-technical opening time is within 1 minute, and the mutual opening rate is extremely high. The marble structure is a single row of marbles or a cross lock.
Class B lock: The key of Class B lock is a flat key with double rows of marble slots. The difference from Class A lock is that there is a row of curved and irregular lines on the key surface. There are three main types of lock cylinders, computer double-row lock cylinders, double-row crescent lock cylinders, and double-sided blade lock cylinders. The anti-technical opening time is within 5 minutes, and the mutual opening rate is high. With a strong twisting tool, the lock cylinder can be opened within 1 minute.
Super Class B lock (Grade C): The key shape is a single-sided blade internally milled or externally milled key, and the lock cylinder type is a side column lock cylinder; it cannot be opened technically after 270 minutes by the Ministry of Public Security, and the regional mutual opening rate is zero ( One in 16 million). The marble structure is locked by double-row blades and V-shaped side posts; if the lock cylinder is opened with a strong twisting tool, the inside of the lock cylinder will be damaged, self-explosive and locked, making it impossible to open.
2. Identify the level of the anti-theft door lock core: The best way to identify the level of the anti-theft lock is to use the key. You can easily understand the level of the anti-theft lock by looking at the key!
3. Size selection of anti-theft door lock cylinder: Before changing the lock cylinder, we must know what size the lock cylinder of our home is. Only the lock cylinder with the same size can be changed, so we have to remove the lock cylinder at home. size.
4. Identify the quality of the lock core of the anti-theft door: the lock core of the anti-theft door can be identified by the number of rows of marbles. Generally speaking, the multi-row marble lock is better than the single-row marble lock, and the multi-row invisible The tumbler lock is better than the ordinary multi-row tumbler lock. The cost of the B-class lock is higher than that of the A-class lock. It can be seen that the super-B anti-theft door lock core is safer than the B-class anti-theft door lock core, and the B-class anti-theft door lock core is safer than the A-class. The anti-theft door lock is not safe, you can consider changing to a high-level B lock or super B-level lock.
Anti-theft door lock troubleshooting
1. The key is not flexible in plugging and unplugging: the key is not flexible in plugging and unplugging for a long time. You can sprinkle some pencil powder/graphite into the keyhole and switch it on and off several times. Never add engine oil to the keyhole for lubrication, as this will affect the movement of the marbles and cause unexpected opening failures.
2. The anti-theft lock beam does not jump: the failure of the lock beam does not jump is mostly caused by the excessive tolerance of the lock beam shape and position. The lock beam and the hole of the lock beam appear to be scraped and squeezed, coupled with rust and accumulated dirt to make the lock beam Unable to jump. Remedy: Insert the key into the lock core, turn it to the open position, and use a small hammer to gently hit the lock body down or pull the lock body forcefully. If the shock does not open, you can add a little gasoline or diesel to the lock beam, and then tap it gently until the lock beam jumps out. After the lock beam jumps out, use a soft hammer to correct the lock beam, and you can continue to use it after the repair.
3. The key breaks into the lock body: the key breaks into the lock body failure occurs more frequently, and the troubleshooting method should be determined according to the break situation. ⑴The key is broken into the lock body from the root, and a section is left in the lock hole. You can use tweezers or needle-nose pliers to clamp it out. ⑵The key breaks into the lock core from the middle part and cannot be shaken out. In this case, the only way to remove the seven-hole seal on the lock body is to shake out the pin and take out the lock core and the broken key together, then re-install the lock core and the pin and seal it with aluminum wire.