Operation Manual of Intelligent Motor Lock Device
The smart motor lock is a new type of smart lock with a microcomputer control system. And has the copyright of independent computer software control system. This lock has many practical functions in detail, and is most suitable for DIY. You can adjust the parameters at will, so that you can use it conveniently, smoothly, stable, reliable and safe.
1. The lock has electronically controlled unlocking, manual unlocking, and active locking when closing the door (it can be adjusted at any time; it can also be unlocked in the event of a power failure).
2. This lock is suitable for all kinds of doors such as left door, right door, inner door, outer door and so on.
3. It can be used in conjunction with the building intercom host and access control system, and can also be used independently.
4. It can be directly used for linkage locks (double-door locks for banks), and the function of GPS satellites is determined.
5. With sound and light prompts, various operating conditions (the sound can be turned off).
6. After unlocking, if there is no entry, the door will be automatically locked and can be adjusted at all times (a total of four gears).
7. Lock tongue delay function: The lock tongue has a delay function after closing the door and can be adjusted at all times
8. This lock has the function of prompting and alarming when the door is closed.
9. With remote unlocking and system confirmation function (requires remote control to use).
2. Specification parameters
1. Operating voltage: DC12V unlock current is less than 300mA, quiescent current is less than 15mA.
2. Buzzer: It can be selected by one’s own choice (K4) ON and OFF in two states: on and off.
3. Active locking function: K2 and K3 combination switches make the active locking time adjustable to four gears of 3, 6, 9, 12 seconds.
4. Lock tongue delay: K1 is the tongue delay switch, ON is 2.5 seconds, and OFF is 1.5 seconds.
5. Remote control function: plug in the receiving board, press any key of the handle A, B, C to unlock and connect to the D key system to confirm.
6. Terminal: +12V connected to DC 12V+, GND grounded to OV, L+/L- connected to DC voltage 6V-12V unlock signal.
7. J1 is the motor plug, J2 is the door sensor switch plug, and J3 is the GPS confirmation switch plug.
8. J3, ①GPS output terminal, short-circuit system priority terminal operation program is locked immediately.
②Double door linkage interlock function: J3 normally open system operation, J3 normally closed system is determined.
9. The bolt conforms to the GA/T 73-945.1.6B level specification.
10. The service life is more than 300,000 times.
3. Application methods and adjustments:
1. According to the label of the wiring terminal: After connecting the four wires, power on and run the DC12V DC power supply.
2. Pull switch K4 to NO, close the door, lock after 1.5 seconds, and the buzzer will beep for a long time and the light will flash.
3. L＋/L- triggers DC12V voltage to unlock: the buzzer beeps three times and the light flashes.
4. After the door is not opened, the door will be automatically closed and locked (the delay time is adjustable for 3, 6, 9, 12 seconds).
5. If the door is not closed within 15 seconds after opening the door, the buzzer warning light flashes abruptly.
6. The delay of the lock tongue is adjusted to K1, which is convenient for the lock tongue to align with the lock buckle.
4. The detailed adjustment methods are as follows:
1. Combination switch: K1: the latch delay switch ON: 2.5 seconds, OFF: 1.5 seconds; K2 and K3 are the active lock time; adjust K4 as the buzzer switch: K4 ON is ON, OFF is OFF; * Initially: K1, K2, K3 are OFF, K4 is ON.
2. J1 is a motor plug, J2 is a magnetic induction switch plug, and J3 is a special plug for GPS linkage.
3. The power strip is a special socket for remote control: (it can be directly inserted into the remote control receiving board). Note: ①It is DC12V＋ ②T triggers the computer to open the door ③GND ground ④D system confirm function ⑤A, B, C are all open or unlock functions.
4. Wiring terminal: +12V DC/GND ground; L＋/L- is connected to DC 6V-12V voltage, which can be directly connected to L＋/L- of the building intercom host.
5. Matters needing attention:
1. The normal gap between the door gap is 4-6mm.
2. Do not use electric welding to avoid demagnetization of the small buckle magnet.
3. Voltage application range DC12V DC plus or minus 10%
4. Please install the lock body first and then install the small buckle. Do not knock the small buckle to avoid the magnet from falling off.
5. The small buckle should be lowered as far as possible to prevent the door from sagging and affecting the bolt penetration.
Accessories: 1 lock head, 3 keys, 2 long screws, 4 short screws, a three-eye plate, a manual