When we use padlocks, there are actually many aspects that need to be paid attention to, especially the following six places we need to avoid. If you are interested, you can take a look. It is also a good life for everyone. Understand the method.
Six mistakes that must be avoided when using a padlock
1. The easy mistake to make is to use the key instead of the door handle to pull the door. This damages the lock cylinder and it will not take long to change the lock.
2. Don’t put a large bunch of keys together, the lock cylinder will automatically slip off after a long time when we are driving and shaking.
3. When the key is not easy to insert or withdraw, spray some light lubricating oil, the oil that cannot be too thick will not move.
4. The mother-in-pearl lock heart cannot be refueled.
5. When the door lock does not open or close, spray some lubricating oil on the oblique tongue. 6. Automatic lock (There must be some slight gap and not too tight. (The lock is easy to break, and the door gap cannot be too large to prevent theft.
6. Get in the rain. Flush, because there are small springs inside, which will rust and fail and become inflexible.
These aspects are the six mistakes we should avoid when using padlocks. If you are interested, pay more attention to us!