We all use the padlock as a small tool in our lives. Padlocks can effectively keep our valuables. Many people cannot do without padlocks in their lives. Regardless of the small size of the padlock, it also needs to be maintained. Otherwise, it will break quickly, so next, the padlock manufacturer will tell you how to maintain the padlock.
1. After opening the door, most of my friends will force the door to the door frame to give it the closest hug, but this is not what the door wants. After opening the door, we should rotate the handle , Let the lock tongue of the door retract, and then after the door frame is combined, after releasing the hand, in short, it is necessary to avoid the serious collision of the door lock, otherwise it will shorten its life.
2. The lock body often turns to it when we open or close the door, and it will not be so flexible over time. Therefore, we need to ensure that the rotating part of the lock body has lubricant, so as to reduce the friction of the lock body itself. So as to increase the service life of the lock itself, and in order to ensure the safety of the lock, we’d better always check whether the lock nail is loose.
3. In addition to the lock body that we often turn, the lock cylinder is also a place we often touch. After a long time, the key will not be smooth in the process of removing and inserting. Therefore, we need to add some lubrication to the lock cylinder. Its items, of course, the lock core is absolutely not allowed to add lubricants or some oily substances. Therefore, we had better choose to add some graphite powder, that is, the powder of the pencil lead, which can play the best lubrication effect on the lock core. .
4. In addition to the above maintenance methods, we also need to check the fit gap between the lock body and the lock plate, the height fit between the lock tongue and the lock plate, the gap between the door and the door frame, etc., if these If we don’t cooperate properly, we all need to make appropriate adjustments. Otherwise, there will be certain safety hazards and even shorten the service life of the lock.
5. When the door lock is astringent or tight, some friends often like to drip some lubricating oil into the keyhole. In this way, the door lock may be smooth soon, but because the oil is easy to stick to the ash, it will be locked later. Dust will easily accumulate in the eyes and form greasy putty, which will make the door lock more prone to failure. Therefore, do not add lubricant to the mesh keyhole unless it is necessary. You can sharpen some broken pencils or broken candles, blow them into the lock cylinder through a thin tube, and then insert the key and turn it several times.
6. Sometimes, due to the gravity of the door leaf or the door hinge, the door leaf sinks and the door is locked or opened not smoothly. At this time, it is very difficult to open and lock the door with the key.