The locks in the home will be damaged quickly after using them for a long time. In fact, this is because you have six bad habits when you use them. If you have these six habits, then the locks in the home Damage is very easy, so while maintaining the locks at home, the six bad habits also need to be avoided by doing a good job. Those who are interested can come and listen together!
1. The easiest mistake to make is to use a key instead of a door handle to pull the door. This damages the lock cylinder and it will not take long to change the lock.
2. Don’t put a large bunch of keys together, the lock cylinder will automatically slip off after a long time when we drive and shake.
3. When the key is not easy to insert or withdraw, spray some light lubricating oil, the oil that cannot be too thick will not move.
4. The master bead lock core cannot be refueled.
5. When the door lock does not open or close, spray some lubricating oil on the diagonal tongue. 6. Automatic lock (There must be some slight gap and not too tight. (The lock is easy to break. 7. The door gap should not be too large to prevent theft.)
6. Get in the rain and flush, because there are small springs in it that will rust and fail and become inflexible.
When you use the locks, if the above six bad habits appear, their service life will be greatly reduced. You must get rid of these bad habits. If you need to order a square blade lock, a diamond casing For locks and other locks, you can directly call to order!